Saturday, May 26, 2012

My current work

Hello!
I hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.

I've been working on a manuscript. I'm only a few thousand words in, but I anticipate it being a light BDSM romance.

The tentative blurb:

"Born with a silver spoon in her mouth but neglected most of her life, Camilla Reynolds has grown into the epitome of the "poor little rich girl". She spends her life having one night stands and drinking Cape Cods. Men are disposable to here until she meets James Connor, who is unlike anyone she's ever been involved with before. A blue collar construction worker with nothing to his name, he gets under Camilla's skin. The only problem is that Camilla doesn't know how to let him in and he must prove he's man enough to handle her."

It's still very rough, but that's the basic premise.

Ciao,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment